Total Pageviews

Friday 17 December 2010

SNOW!!!

Finally its snowing! And it's snowing well.

I did think the snow we had in January was absolutely awesome but the one today is absolutely epic! We're currently at about 11 inches of snow and it's still hammering down. I was supposed to be working today but I can't even get the car moved from the spot it's in. I might not have been in today because I've either got an abcess or I have the early stages of Glandular Fever. Not good.

It definitely wont be stopping me from going out to take photos this year. I've missed the snow for the past couple of years because of work, but now its got to that bad I cant go in I'll definitely be doing a long walk to get my goal of winter, capture a decent snow picture.

anyway enough of my ramblings for now. Lets enjoy the snow while we can.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment