Total Pageviews

Monday 27 December 2010

Just to let you know I'm still here...

Okay I haven't had much time to update this week because its the busy period at work so have been working 50+ hours there.

Anyway the new year is nearly here and so my first photography project will begin. Project 365. I will attempt to take at least 1 photograph every day for the whole of 2011. Not only that, having a trully inspiring conversation last week with James Taylor of Outlaw Photography, Some of my "Must Buy In 2011" Blog is now completely irrelevant. Im going to stick to my 30D until it completely dies on me. Im just going to invest in 1 lense, as well as other things which make perfect sense and I don't know why I didn't think of it before. The main one being attend improv comedy workshops. As he said:

"You think I Jest (no pun intended)? I can promise you, being a more entertaining and engaging photographer will make you far, far more popular and successful than all the megapixels and speedlights in the land"

Genius. Pure Genius.

Ill try and update once more before the new year. If not have a happy new year people and I wish you all the best for 2011, and I will see you with my first photo of the year on January the first!

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment