Total Pageviews

Sunday 5 December 2010

A Quick Recap

Okay this is just so I can put a couple of photos up that I have taken in 2010. I've only got a handful of photos on the hardrive of the iPad so I'm only going to put up a few. When I have access to the laptop that all my photos are stored on I'll add a few more.



























And here's a couple of my favorite photos from photographers I've gotten to know and discovered in the year.











The above photos were taken by Rory Trappe, a photographer from Blaenau Ffestiniog, North Wales.





















This photographer has to be my favorite of 2010, and not only is he a fantastic photographer, he's one he'll of a nice guy!! A true inspiration. What inspires me most about Everett Jelley's photographs is the the fact that the camera he uses is not £3000 camera and a £1500 lens. He simply uses a canon 40D and the Canon EF 50mm Prime f1.8 lens. A low cost setup but has results that gives most professionals, with top of the range cameras, a real run for their money. Cannot wait to see more from him in 2011. Amazing!

Andrew

Location:Blaenau Ffestiniog,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment