Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 November 2010

Post one of hopefully many...

Okay. Here it goes for about the umpteenth time. Yes surprise surprise I am starting yet another blog. The reason in me beginning this one is so I can get hopefully quite a collection of some of my inspirations and sharing them with you. Yes I know I've tried before but this time I think it's different. Not only am I starting a collection, for you, of people I think really do deserve some recognition, but it's also for me, because I honestly can't remember how much absolutely fantastic work I've seen and thought "Ah! I must remember to come back to this one" and completely forget.

Basically I am hoping, by the time this blog is in full swing, to have a whole library of different genres of photographers who inspire me in completely different ways. I will say little pieces about the artist and why and how they inspire me, and hopefully they will inspire you too.

So yeah that's enough babbling for now. I'm going to let you get back to the important things in life.

Keep an eye on this blog people. I'm really hoping you won't be disappointed :)

Andrew

Location:Blaenau Ffestiniog

No comments:

Post a Comment