Total Pageviews

Sunday 21 November 2010

Just in case you're wondering

The reason I haven't posted my first inspiration is because I'm still waiting to hear from him to gain permission from him to use his photos. Just a little teaser on this photographer. The reason this photographer is an inspiration to me is because he doesn't use amazingly expensive gear you see these top photographers using. He uses a Canon 40D and a Canon EF-s 50mm f1.8 and the quality of his photographs are nothing short of breathtaking. I cannot wait to be able to show you his photographs!!!

In other news, I'm doing a photoshoot on Thursday for someone who designs her own clothes. The idea behind her business is upcycling. She takes old clothes and recycles them into something new. Should be a good shoot and am looking forward to getting some of the images up online for you wonderful people to see : )

Andrew

Location:Blaenau Ffestiniog,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment